Bridgeport, PA has a rich history of industry, where manufacturing factories for steel, cotton, flour, paper, brickyards and woolen mills thrived. Today, it is a small, sleepy town of 4,500 people. Scattered all over Bridgeport are monuments and museums to their past and history reminding them of what once was. But one thing that is ever part of Bridgeport’s past, present and future are pests. No matter what we do, we cannot completely eliminate pests off the face of this earth. But with today’s advancements in pest control, you can eliminate them from your home and yard with routine pest control and inspection. To ensure your home stays pest free, it is imperative that routine pest inspections and prevention become a part of your home health checklist.
Keeping your home protected year round
Your home is one of the biggest investments you will ever have. For something you sink at least 30-40% of your monthly income in, keeping it safe and free of destructive pests is so important. You sweat dollars and time each month into your home and to have pests come in and cause expensive amounts of damage is devastating. Creating a home health checklist is a good idea for any home owner. Usually tasks like changing the furnace filter, servicing your HVAC system, cleaning out your rain gutters and changing the batteries in your smoke detectors are on your list to keep your home in top shape. Among those should also be routine pest control inspections. Rodents and termites are two pests that can damage your home in a quick hurry. They enter quietly and reproduce at lightning speed. By the time you realize you have an infestation, the damage has been done and getting rid of them and repairing their mess is an expensive job. But with regular pest Bridgeport pest inspections, you can catch the problem early and avoid it all.
Pests can threaten the health and safety of your family
While pests can be a ruinous scathe upon your home, this is not the only reason you should be actively preventing pests year round. Pests can be dangerous to the health of your and your loved ones. Here are a few examples:
- Rodent feces is known to carry many deadly diseases and even breathing the air around this fecal matter can make a person very ill.
- Cockroaches and the droppings they leave are actually one of the more popular allergens in the United States. These droppings can be even more problematic to asthmatics as it worsens their condition.
- Spider bites are never any fun but the venom of some spiders can be deadly. Black widows and brown recluses are two such spiders that can cause devastating health consequences.
- Bed bug bites are not only irritating and itchy but can cause a natural reaction on the skin resembling a rash, which can sometimes become infected.
- Wasps in your yard can take all the fun out of backyard barbeques and gardening. Not only can they sting, but unlike bees, they can repeatedly sting if they see you as a threat.
These are just a few examples of the harmful effects pests can have on your family and your health.
Effective, guaranteed Bridgeport pest control
When you have a pest infestation, living with it even for another hour feels unbearable. You need a thorough pest control team that can remove infestations fast and efficiently. Pointe Pest Control is committed to keeping your home pest free year round and removing all pests inside so you can have greater peace of mind knowing your home and family are safe.