If your kids are anything like many of the other kids throughout the America, they are getting far too much screen time. If you are tired having your family waste time with smart phones, video games or television, then it is time to head over to North Branch Park near Branchburg. The park has prime fishing locations, soccer and softball fields and even room to launch model rockets. Now, if your home is like many other homes throughout America, you are going to experience a pest infestation. There are plenty of pests that can bite or sting. If you are having a problem with pesky pests, you need to call in the professionals with Pointe Pest Control. We have the tools and experience you need in a local pest control company. When you want pest control in Branchburg, you need Pointe Pest Control.
Things that bite
There are a lot of pests that pack a nasty bite. The good news is that you don’t have to live with them. If you have an infestation, give us a call and we will provide effective pest relief. Here are some of the common pests in Branchburg that can give you a nasty bite.
- Black Widows: Take one look at a black widow and you can feel the hair on the back of your neck begin to rise. Black widows are not out to bite you. They use their fangs if they feel threatened. If you have them in your home, or garage and you accidently touch one that is when the black widow will bite. Black widows like to hide, sometimes they will hide in a shoe, glove or under a toy. Black widow venom contains a potent neural toxin. If you get bit, you should always seek medical attention.
- Bed Bugs: Bed bug infestations are difficult for homeowners to eliminate. Bug scientists, called entomologists, recommend professional assistance when treating bed bugs. The nice thing about a bed bug is they aren’t known to transmit any diseases. The bad news is that every night, you will have little bed bugs crawling over your skin looking for a good place to sink their needle-like mouth. If you have an infestation of bed bugs, you need to call Pointe Pest Control. We have the most scientifically proven methods for bed bug removal.
- Centipedes: Unlike spiders, centipedes don’t have fangs. Instead they have pincer-like appendages that they use to inject poison. While their bite isn’t life threatening, it can be very painful. One of the most common centipedes to infest a home is appropriately named the house centipede. House centipedes need prey insects for food. If you have an infestation of house centipedes, you probably have an infestation of other insects as well.
Things that Sting
Some pests have decided that biting you isn’t as fun as carrying a stinger. We have listed a few of the common pests that can carry a stinger.
- Ants: All you need to do is step outside and you will see ants. You can find ants on every continent except for Antarctica. There social colony behavior gives them a lot of advantages. You will be severely disadvantaged if they get into your home. A queen in an ant colony is an egg laying machine. No matter how many you kill, she will replace them with new worker ants. That is the beauty of calling Pointe Pest Control; we eliminate the queens and exterminate the colony. Some ants, like the pavement ant, can’t bite you very well. Others, like fire ants, can give you a nasty sting.
- Wasps: Those papery nests on the eaves of your home might look fragile, but the wasps that built them are anything but fragile. Wasps can use their stinger to sting you again and again. Each sting pumps more venom into your system. Their stings can be very painful, and deadly if you suffer from wasp sting allergies.
Pointe Pest Control
If you are looking for effective pest control in Branchburg, Pointe Pest Control is your answer. The nice thing about going with a local company is that we understand the types of pests that are common in our area. That knowledge gives us the ability to create an effective treatment plan that will stop pests in their tracks. When you want to reclaim your home from a pest infestation give us a call. When you call Pointe Pest Control, you are putting our years of pest eradication experience to work for you.
Other Service Areas in New Jersey:
If you do not see your location on the list, please contact us to learn more about our service areas.