You might think winter is a time when nature takes a rest, but things are not always as they seem. In the world of pest control, there is still a lot of work to do. Pests such as Black Widows and other spiders, ants, cockroaches, termites, bed bugs, fleas, rats, mice and the like, may slow down a bit, but they don’t go away. In fact, they continue feeding, growing and multiplying, often in the warmth and comfort of our homes. Even outdoors some insect pests, such as Argentine Ants and some rodents, like gophers and rats, continue their activities. Cutting your pest control service during the winter season as a cost-saving measure gives pests a head start for the spring. Here are 5 reasons to continue your pest control service through the winter.
- Pests living inside the walls of your home are not affected by the cold temperatures outdoors.
- Attics provide shelter to other insects such as wasps and spiders, as they try to escape the cold
- Rodents can find their way into your home if all entry points are not sealed off.
- When we perform a meticulous inspection of your home, inside and out, we ensure that no pest related issues are present and identify any conditions that might increase the risk of future pest problems.
- When we remove spider webs, egg cases, wasp nests, and dirt dauber nests, we prevent them from reemerging when the weather warms.
Pointe Pest Control specializes in a wide range of pest control services for residential, commercial, and reason estate clients. We provide quick response time and we are available all day and at night for emergency needs. We provide our customers with residential pest control in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware and we pride in our personalized service we give to our customers.